Advanced ways to prep
Five effective ways to get a Five
1. Spend the night cramming for the AP test. Don’t waste your valuable time trying to study for it before. Study when it’s really necessary.
2. Don’t eat breakfast the day of the test. You might feel nauseated or you might just vomit because of nervousness.
3. It’s good to be extremely nervous. Helps you stay alert so you are aware of the students’ scantrons next to you.
4. Don’t eat dinner the night before. You don’t want to spend time in the bathroom regretting about what you ate last night.
5. Log on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr for a 1 to 2 hour break. Social networking sites aren’t distractions. They are stress relievers where you can vent all you want.